Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Little Book

A little more time has gone by than I had planned, but I finally have something to show. I started this little book several months ago but then laid it aside to work on something else. I have been working to finish it up these past couple of weeks. It is something I wanted to make just to try out different art supplies and techniques.
The pages where scanned before the book was bound. It is gloomy here today so the book photo was taken with artificial light and not exactly the best shot.












I may add some ribbons and fibers to the binding rings.

5 comments:

TextileQueenie said...

its a lovely thing, what size is it?

Doreen G said...

Beautiful Micki --I love all the different textures.

Joanna Rowan Mullane said...

These are so sweet and beautiful!! I am so glad I found your blog tonight to see your beautiful work!
Joanna

Anonymous said...

so beautiful.....

Coutureuse

Lise said...

Lovely, lovely ,lovely - How I'm looking forward to springtime!!